General conditions of use of the website arbimo.be
ARTICLE 1: Definitions
The purpose of this clause is to define the essential terms of the contract. The terms listed below shall have the following definition between the parties:
• Subscriber: means any User more than fifteen (15) years old who has created an Account to which he/she connects using a username and password that are strictly personal and confidential to him/her.
• Personal Account: means the data relating to the Subscriber and the User and to their use of the Site, stored in their Personal Area,
• GCU: means these general conditions of use governing the respective obligations of the Visitors and of ARB S.R.L. in respect of access to and use of the Site,
• Specific Content: means the content accessible only to Subscribers, which subject to specific terms and conditions,
• Third-party Content: means the third-party content accessible on the Site for which ARBIMO S.R.L. has no property rights,
• User Content: means the data transmitted and the content published by the User on the Site,
• Personal Area: means the site interface through which the Subscriber accesses his/her Account and Specific Content,
• Username and Password: means all of the information needed to identify a Subscriber or a User on the website. The username and password enable the Subscriber and the User to access Specific Content via their Personal Area. The username and password are strictly personal and confidential,
• Services: means the services making up all of the content accessible on the website,
• Site: means the website accessible at https://arbimo.be
• User: means any person more than fifteen (15) years old using the Site, including any Service accessible to a User who has created an Account to which he/she connects using a username and password that are strictly personal and confidential to him/her,
• Visitor: means any person who has access to and/or uses the Site.
ARTICLE 2: Purpose
These general conditions of use define the conditions of access to and use of the sitehttps://arbimo.be by the Visitors.
These GCU are binding between the Visitor and ARBIMO S.R.L. The Visitor must therefore read them carefully before accepting them. In respect of the access to and use of the Site, the Visitor must comply with all of the provisions of these GCU.
These GCU are binding between the Visitor and ARBIMO S.R.L. The Visitor must therefore read them carefully before accepting them.
ARTICLE 3: Presentation of the Site
ARBIMO S.R.L. shall make the Site accessible at the address https://arbimo.be which shall display, in particular, the services, products and working hours associated with the customs agency.
ARTICLE 4: Acceptance and enforceability of the GCU
The use of the Site by the Visitor means that he/she has accepted these GCU. The GCU are deemed as read, applicable and enforceable against the Visitor from the date of the Visitor’s first use of the Site. The Visitor may stop using the Site at any time but remains liable for any previous use.
ARTICLE 5: Amendment of the GCU
ARBIMO S.R.L. may amend these GCU, unilaterally and at any time, particularly to adapt them to legislative or regulatory changes or to adapt them in the event of changes and developments of the Services and content offered on the Site.
The Visitor must regularly view the GCU in order to be informed of the changes. The amended version of the GCU will be accessible at the following address:https://arbimo.be/mentions-legales. If the Visitor continues to use the Site’s content and Services after the date of publication of the new GCU, he/she is deemed to have read and accepted them.
ARTICLE 6: Contractual documents
The contractual documents that are binding on the Visitor are:
• these GCU,
• where applicable, the specific conditions of some of the Site’s Specific Content.
In the event of a contradiction between documents of a different nature or ranking, the provisions contained in the higher-ranking document shall take precedence for the obligations for which there is a conflict of interpretation. In the event of a contradiction between the terms of documents of the same order, the most recently dated documents shall take precedence over the others.
ARTICLE 7: Access to the Site
The Site is freely accessible at no charge in any place to any Visitor who has access to the Internet. All expenses for accessing the Site (computer hardware, software, Internet connection, etc.) are payable by the Visitor.
The Site is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. . However, access to all or part of the Site’s Services and content may, at any time and without notice or compensation, be subject to an interruption, suspension or modification in particular to carry out updates, maintenance operations or modifications of any type in order to develop the Site’s Services and content.
The Visitor undertakes not to claim any compensation following the interruption, suspension or modification of the Site. The Visitor may contact the Site by email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
ARBIMO S.R.L. shall not be liable for loss or damage of any kind arising from an interruption, suspension or modification of all or part of the Site.
ARBIMO S.R.L. shall use all resources at its disposal to ensure quality access to the Site and its Services. This being a best endeavours obligation, d ARBIMO S.R.L. shall not be held liable if this result is not achieved.
ARTICLE 8: Personal Account and Subscription
8.1 Creation of a Personal User Account with a username and password
Access to some content is subject to the User’s registration on the Site. When registering, the User undertakes to create a Personal Account accessible via a username and password created on the basis of accurate, complete and up-to-date information about himself/herself and his/her marital status. The User must also regularly update his/her data in order to ensure its accuracy.
It is imperative that the User also provides a valid email address, to which ARBIMO S.R.L. shall send confirmation of his/her subscription to the Services.
Only one registration for the Site’s Services is accepted per individual An email address cannot be used more than once to register for the Services. Any electronic communication made by the Site and its partners is therefore deemed to have been received and read by the User. The User therefore undertakes to view the messages received at this email address on a regular basis.
The Password can be changed online by the User in his/her Personal Area. The Password is personal and confidential, and the User undertakes to keep it safe and confidential and not to pass it on to third parties.
The User alone is responsible for any activity carriTed out from his/her Personal Area If the User becomes aware of the fraudulent use of his/her Personal Account by a third party, he/she must advise ARBIMO S.R.L., of this as quickly as possible by writing to email@example.com
ARBIMO S.R.L. may not be held liable for losses caused by the fraudulent use of a User’s Personal Account.
ARBIMO S.R.L. may not be held liable for losses caused by the fraudulent use of a User’s Personal Account.
8.2 Closure of a Personal Account
A properly registered User may, at any time, ask for his/her Personal Account to be closed by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to 6, rue du Grand Courant, B-7033 Cuesmes.
The User may also close his/her Personal Account directly from his/her Personal Area by clicking on the “Settings” tab, then “My Account”, then “Unsubscribe” and finally “Delete my account in one click”.
ARBIMO S.R.L. also reserves the right to temporarily or definitively close the User’s and/or Subscriber’s access to his/her Personal Account if he/she does not comply with these GCU or if it is legally obliged to do so.
Users and Subscribers shall be advised, as soon as possible, of the reasons for the temporary or definitive closure of their Personal Account by email at the email address provided when they subscribed.
The closure of the User’s and/or the Subscriber’s Personal Account shall not prevent him/her from accessing the Site content accessible to the Visitor.
ARTICLE 9: Obligations of the Visitor
The Visitor undertakes only to use the Site under the conditions defined by these GCU and thus:
• not to divert the use of the content for personal or advertising reasons;
• not to access and/or remain fraudulently on the Site understood as an automated data processing system. Any fraudulent access to or stay on the Site is prohibited and criminally sanctioned. The same applies to any hindrance or alteration to the functioning of the Site, or in the event of the introduction, deletion or modification of the data contained therein;
• not to disrupt the proper functioning of the Site, and in particular, by the introduction of viruses.
The content published on the Site by the User and/or the Subscriber must not, in particular:
• be contrary to public order and good morals,
• be offensive, defamatory, racist, xenophobic, revisionist, paedophilic, pornographic, homophobic, or harm the honour or the reputation of others, incite discrimination or hatred of a person or group of people due to their origin, membership or non-membership of an ethnic group, nation, race or religion or threaten a person or group of people;
• incite suicide, incite to commit an offense, crime or act of terrorism or advocate war crimes or crimes against humanity.
ARTICLE 10: Responsibility of the User
The User is solely responsible for his/her use of the Site’s Services.
The User undertakes to use the Site in compliance with these GCU and the applicable laws and regulations.
The User is solely responsible for the content that he/she publishes on the Site and the consequences of its dissemination.
ARBIMO S.R.L. reserves the right to refuse any User Content placed online, without having to justify it to the User and/or the Subscriber. Moreover, User Content may be deleted or modified by ARBIMO S.R.L. at any time and for any reason. The User shall not receive any justification or notification prior to the deletion or modification of User Content.
ARTICLE 11: Guarantees
The Visitor guarantees ARBIMO S.R.L. that he/she has the necessary rights, licenses and authorisations for the content he/she publishes on the Site. that he/she has the necessary rights, licenses and authorisations for the content he/she publishes on the Site.
The Visitor undertakes not to publish content over which third parties hold rights, unless he/she has the prior authorisation of the third party concerned.
Consequently, the Visitor guarantees ARB S.R.L. against any action, legal remedy, complaint, claim or opposition from any person invoking an intellectual property right or an act of unfair and/or parasitic competition and/or an invasion of privacy adversely affecting him/her and linked, directly or indirectly, to the publication of content by a Visitor.
ARTICLE 12: The rights granted by the Visitor to ARBIMO S.R.L.
The Visitor retains his/her intellectual property rights over the content he/she publishes on the Site.
However, when the Visitor publishes content on the Site, he/she grants ARBIMO S.R.L.:
• the non-exclusive, transferable right, free of charge and on a worldwide basis, to use, reproduce, distribute and represent User Content as part of the Services or in connection with the provision of the Site, for the promotion and the redistribution of all or part of the Site (and the derivative works resulting therefrom) in any format, on any medium, and via all media channels. This right is granted for the full period of copyright protection.
ARTICLE 13: The intellectual property rights of ARBIMO S.R.L.
With the exception of User Content and Third-party Content accessible on the Site, any other content available on the Site such as trademarks, designs, models, images, texts, photos, logos, graphic charts, software and programs, databases, sounds, videos, domain names, design or any other element making up the Site are the exclusive property of ARBIMO S.R.L. or its suppliers. This content is protected by copyright, trademark law and all other intellectual property rights held by ARBIMO S.R.L. This content is protected by copyright, trademark law and all other intellectual property rights held by ARBIMO S.R.L. or its licensors or suppliers.
These GCU do not imply any transfer of any kind to the Visitor of intellectual property rights over the content belonging to ARBIMO S.R.L. or its suppliers.Any total or partial reproduction and/or representation, without the express prior authorisation of ARBIMO S.R.L. or its suppliers, of the content over which it holds intellectual property rights is prohibited and would constitute an infringement
Consequently, the Visitor shall refrain from any action or any act likely to directly or indirectly infringe the intellectual property rights of ARBIMO S.R.L. or its suppliers.
ARTICLE 14: Personal data
The Visitor is informed that, while browsing the Site, personal data concerning him/her may be collected via the comments and discussion areas, the data collection forms that he/she fills out, in particular in the event of a contact request, creation of a Personal Area, donations, etc.
ARBIMO S.R.L. is the data controller in respect of the collection and processing of such data.
For more information on how ARBIMO S.R.L. processes Visitors’ personal data and allows the exercising of their rights, we invite you to read the Data Protection Policy here: https://arbimo.be/protection-des-donnees/
ARTICLE 15: Cookies
ARTICLE 16: Exclusion of guarantees
ARB S.R.L. cannot guarantee the Visitor that:
• use of the Site will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free;
• the information accessed by the Visitor will be accurate or reliable.
ARTICLE 17: Security and confidentiality
ARBIMO S.R.L. does not guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data transmitted. However, ARBIMO S.R.L. undertakes to use all necessary resources to best guarantee the security and confidentiality of data.
The Visitor is aware that data circulating on the Internet is not necessarily protected, in particular against possible misappropriation.
The Visitor agrees to take all appropriate measures to protect his/her own content and data from contamination by possible intrusions, viruses or malicious software on the Internet.
The Visitor declares that he/she knows and accepts the characteristics and limits of the Internet, its nature, and in particular, the response times for viewing, querying or transferring data.
The Visitor undertakes to inform ARBIMO S.R.L. of any failure of the Site of which he/she is aware.
ARTICLE 18: Hypertext links
The Site contains hypertext links giving access to third-party websites.
The sites that the User accesses through hypertext links do not belong to ARBIMO S.R.L. except for the site https://arbimo.be .
Except for the site https://arbimo.be, ARBIMO S.R.L. is not responsible for the content published on these third-party sites following the activation of the hypertext link, nor for the confidentiality policy of these sites. The Visitor cannot hold ARBIMO S.R.L. liable in the event of loss or damage of any kind due to the activation of hypertext links.
Article 19: Miscellaneous provisions
If one or more of the terms of these general conditions are held to be null or declared as such pursuant to a law or regulation or following a decision that has become res judicata by a competent court, the other terms will remain valid and applicable.
Belgian law applies to these general conditions, regardless of the place of performance of the parties’ obligations.
ARBIMO S. R. L.
6, rue du Grand Courant
Company number: 0749.436.153