The purpose of this policy is to define the way in which the data of subscribers and users is processed by ARBIMO S.R.L. (hereafter « ARBIMO »). The terms listed below have the following definition:
• DPO: means the Data Protection Officer, responsible for advising and monitoring the data controller in respect of personal data protection;
• Personal data: means any information that allows an individual to be identified directly or indirectly;
• Personal area: means the site interface through which the Member accesses his/her Account and Specific Content;
• Site: means the website accessible at the URL: https://arbimo.be
• User: means any person more than fifteen (15) years old using the Site, including any Service accessible to a User who has created an Account to which he/she connects using a username and password that are strictly personal and confidential to him/her.
• Visitor: means any person who has access to and/or uses the Site.
Purposes of collection
The information collected is recorded in a computer file by ARBIMO. Personal data about you will be processed in particular for the following purposes:
• The availability of content;
• The processing of requests submitted by Users and Visitors;
• The statistical evaluation of visits to the Site;
• The management of regular/occasional contacts with ARBIMO;
• The management of communication and canvassing operations regardless of the means of communication used (telephone, email, post, SMS, MMS);
• The production of statistical studies and public consultations, except for opinion polls;
• The referencing of events implemented by ARBIMO
• The processing and retention of data subject to the consent given by the Users or Visitors.
Every time that processing is carried out with the consent of the data subjects, the latter have the option to withdraw their consent at any time by sending their request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to provide the data required in data collection forms or the withdrawal of the data subjects’ consent will mean that ARBIMO is unable to act on your request.
Personal data retention period
In accordance with the regulations in force, ARBIMO shall retain the personal data for the period strictly necessary for the processing purposes, unless the User or Visitor has authorised ARBIMO to retain his/her data for subsequent use. The period for which ARBIMO shall retain the data varies depending on the purposes of the processing implemented.
Communication of personal data
The information relating to the Users and Visitors may be communicated to the following persons:
• ARBIMO’s teams which, due to their remit, are authorised to manage such processing;
• ARBIMO’s volunteers who may be required to process Personal Data as part of special missions or events;
• Any service providers tasked with processing Personal Data on ARBIMO’s behalf who are also subject to confidentiality and security obligations.
Transfer of personal data outside of the European Union
Some of our service providers may have activities in countries located outside of the European Union, in particular for the purposes of hosting Personal Data. The data of the Members, Users and Visitors may be transferred to countries that have appropriate protection with regard to the regulations in force, such as the United States, which ensures an adequate level of protection of the Personal Data through the Privacy Shield decision. In other cases, Personal Data will be transferred thanks to legal tools such as the Standard Contractual Clauses published by the European Commission and acknowledged as sufficient guarantee of the protection of Personal Data.
In accordance with the regulations in force, you have the right to object to and the right to limit processing of data concerning you, as well as the right to access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data.
You also have the option of giving instructions to ARBIMO regarding what happens to your data after your death.
Users and Visitors are advised that the exercising of the rights of objection, deletion and portability of data, as well as the right to limit processing, is subject to conditions and can be refused by ARBIMO if the requests to exercise such rights do not correspond to the situations provided for in the Personal Data regulations.
You can exercise your rights by sending your request accompanied by a copy of your identity document to: 6, rue du Grand Courant B-7033 CUESMES or to: email@example.com.
These requests will be processed as quickly as possible, and no later than three (3) months from your request. Finally, if ARBIMO does not meet your requests, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority, i.e. the APD (https://www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be)
ARBIMO has appointed a data Protection Officer (DPO). Should you have any question relating to ARBIMO’s commitments concerning the protection of your data, or any complaints, you can contact ARBIMO’s DPO at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update: 07/12/2020