ARBIMO S.R.L. takes the use of your data very seriously.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) reinforces people’s rights and makes the use of your personal data more transparent. The is an opportunity to take stock of the situation.
You can read in detail the three texts governing the protection of your personal data:
– Our General Conditions of Use (GCU)
– Our Personal Data Protection Policy
You can assert your rights or send us your comments by emailing us at: email@example.com
Personal data protection regulations
There are different international, European or national texts applicable today in respect of personal data protection. The following are the main ones:
•(EC) Directive 95/46 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 April 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealed on 25 May 2018 by (EU) Regulation 2016/679.
• (EU) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
• Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union (2012/C 326/02).
• Convention for the protection of individuals with regard to the automatic processing of personal data.